Good Choice! Time to book your course
We’ve made this page just about as easy as we can. Still if at any time you need help, you can contact email@example.com
1. Make sure you have 4+ people ready for the training.To run an effective course in which everyone learns well, we like at least 4 people, and at most 12. Get friends, neighbours, relatives to join you. If you ever need CPR, you want them to know what to do anyway! If you really can’t find 4 people, we’ll still run the course, but the individual price increases.
2. The course cost is $50 per person. Kids in the family who are under 12 can attend at no charge. This includes everything we listed on the main page.
3. Think about the dates which would work for everyone. You’ll need about 4 hours for the training session. Families often find it effective to have courses in the evening or on weekends, but you may have to negotiate to find something that works.
4. Go ahead and fill out the form below. We’ll eMail you back and between us, the course will be organised.
5. Once you have a confirmed course booking, go ahead and use the button below to pay for it. If this doesn’t work for you, of course we accept cheques and have never been known to refuse cash.
Once you have a confirmed booking
Go ahead and use this to pay for it. (The next page will allow you to choose how many people you’re paying for.) We look forward to seeing you soon!